Our weekly round up of industry news from around the web.
- The Wall Street Journal reports that smaller cities and communities are turning into ‘Zoom towns’ competing with coastal hubs as workers move to find more space and lower costs.
- The pandemic crushed coworking. Fast Company shares how the arts could help bring it back.
- Dezeen shares 22 women in architecture and design that you should know.
- Propmodo investigates why virtual offices are the biggest threat to the commercial office sector.
- How will office valuations be affected by the decline of the five-day commute? The Wall Street Journal says shopping malls could provide some answers.
2021 Competition Market Partners