Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- MIT Sloan Management Review explores how to remake the office to boost social connection.
- As employees return to the office, more of them will find that they no longer have an assigned workspace that’s all theirs. The Wall Street Journal shares how to navigate the changes.
- US companies that planned to downsize their office real estate during the pandemic are now rethinking their plans, reports Quartz.
- Wallpaper takes a first look at the Herman Miller-led diversity initiative that promises to change our industry for the better.
- SHRM shares some cool offices that are enticing people back to work and promoting creativity.
- Amazon has shifted their return-to-office stance, reports The Seattle Times, and now approves remote work two days a week.