Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Want to get your employees back to the office? EBN shares why outdoor workspace might be the answer.
- Employees are feeling happiness and angst; frustration and relief, sometimes all at once, as they return to work, reports the Washington Post.
- Business Record reports that ‘Today’s market is an office tenant’s dream,’ according to brokers.
- A new report covered by Workplace Insight claims an emerging class divide as some workers opt to keep working from home whereas those who can’t work from home have little access to any forms of flexible working.
- If you’ve ever felt your noisy open-plan office makes you cranky and sends your heart racing, new research shared by Fast Company shows you aren’t imagining it.
HDR explores how the pandemic has accelerated the rise of ‘behavior-based’ office layouts.