Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Before they summon their staff back to HQ, Raconteur says employers would be well advised to check that their offices are as accessible and inclusive as possible to all users.
- Check out this newly remodeled office in Prague that is adapting to the new changes of hybrid working via Design Milk.
- The future of the workplace in a post-pandemic world is still coming into focus. Marketplace shares how many are working from gardens, stores and hotels.
- CEO World Magazine explores why you should enrich your corporate lobby’s space to better tell your story.
- Work life for many is in a mushy middle ground, and what’s at stake isn’t just who is getting talked over in meetings, says the New York Times. It’s whether flexibility is sustainable, even with all the benefits it confers.