Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- The needs of the hybrid workspace and its employees may have outgrown conventional HR systems and responsibilities, says CEO World Magazine. But HR will remain an essential, helpful asset if leaders are willing to rethink their purpose and contributions.
- Frame shares a self-driving office room that could be an antidote to static, creativity-limiting workplaces.
- The biggest threat to Manhattan’s office market isn’t remote work. Find out what it is from Commercial Observer.
- Fast Company shares a tour of a stunning office that has a 16-story public park spiraling up its center.
- Chicago Now shares seven impactful biophilic design choices you can make to transform your office space.