Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- CEO Today says the onus is on business leaders to create office space suitable for all and recognize a difference in working styles in order to maintain employee satisfaction and retain talent.
- Years after the coworking giant, WeWork’s highly publicized decline, Wired shares how its principles have permeated traditional offices and unlikely work spaces alike.
- Arch Daily has put together some ways to think about decompression zones that provide a playful environment and experiences that take the team’s mind to another place, housing a space for games, or a quieter space for introspective moments.
- Forbes shares three ways to transform your commercial office space in response to remote work.
- If the office is ever going to be a place worth leaving home for, it needs to change. Fast Company explores how to redesign the workplace of the future.