Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- WeWork is designing a more grown-up form of coworking, says global head of design and Next Work Environment Competition juror, Ebbie Wisecarver to Dezeen.
- As companies struggle to return employees to offices full-time, interest in a virtual alternative like the metaverse has surged, reports Yahoo! Finance.
- Now that companies aren’t expecting staff to be in the office full time, 1851 shares why owners of traditional office space need tools and assets that empower them to respond to fluctuating demand.
- Psychology Today reports on research that has shown how thoughtful workplace design can give us a cognitive boost.
- Employers are still divided on how to deal with this new reality, says the Washington Post, where just 30 percent of office workers swipe in on the last day of the workweek.