Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Quartz shares an experience designer’s argument on why a future of soundscapes in offices could make us more creative and productive.
- Employers are trying to lure workers back to the office with a free, coveted perk: quiet and privacy, reports Fortune.
- Entrepreneur explores how we can integrate artificial intelligence systems in our daily work lives.
- Fast Company shares how Adobe used color as both a form of branding and as a tool for helping people do their work.
- News Medical takes a look at how robots can help promote mental well-being in the workplace.