Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
Since the news can seem a bit stressful these days, we’ve rounded up a selection of articles on ways to relax and stay busy during this difficult time. We hope you take the time to refresh, re-energize, and take a break from checking the news. Stay safe and stay healthy!
- Good News Network shares how you can now tour 2,500 world-famous museums from the comfort of your own sofa.
- Watch the aquatic animals at Monterey Bay Aquarium via these free live streams.
- The Trust for the National Mall is bringing the beloved and blooming Cherry Trees to YOU during their ‘peak bloom’ time, so that you can enjoy them this season from the comfort of your home or wherever you are around the world!
- Inc. shares 500 free online courses from ivy league schools that will make you smarter (and less stir crazy).
- Self-quarantine wasn’t on your bucket list. But here are 8 activities from Psychology Today you can try.
No theater? No problem. The New York Times shares plays and musicals that have switched to streaming.
- Industry Announcement: Kimball has announced the next chapter of the David Edward brand by introducing a refreshed brand identity and product structure within the Kimball family, including the David Edward Collection by Kimball®.