Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Going forward, Azure reports office designs should be textural tethers between our messaging platforms and our common spaces — and that includes the workplace equivalent of a hug.
- When there’s no work from home playbook, Inc42 says to change the game.
- BlogTO shares what coworking spaces in Toronto look like now that they are rep-opening again.
- Along with a host of other brands, GlobeTrender reports Accor has launched a ‘hotel office’ concept as a change of scene from home working and a socially distanced alternative to coworking.
- Business Insider shares sealed work pods with air purifiers that could show what returning to the office could look like
- REJournals says that while a return to the office in a COVID-19 world is possible, it will take a while.