Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Knoll and Herman Miller were the pioneers of the open-plan office. With forces combined, Frame asks: can they tackle the next workplace revolution?
- For some, the office even stifles creativity. As the pandemic eases in the U.S., The New York Times reports that a few companies are seeking to reimagine what work might look like.
- Inspirational, cost-efficient, sustainable, and future-proof. Facility Executive says smart buildings are the key to bringing people back to the office and building a brighter future.
- Propmodo shares six ways companies are adopting flexible workspaces.
- Forbes gives us three ways to embrace the future of corporate real estate and ensure your success.