Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- The Wall Street Journal reports developers and big tenants in the largest cities are betting that expensive property perks will convince reluctant employees to work under the same roof again.
- Wide-open workplaces will probably always be with us, COVID or not, but there’s now more room for privacy — literally, says Commercial Observer.
- Frame shares how we can make the future workplace less lonely.
- Before the COVID-19 pandemic, most people were dissatisfied with their office space. Now, offices may not be as essential as we once thought, reports The Print.
- Forbes explores rethinking the modern workplace while embracing change with purpose.