Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Harvard Business Review offers 4 helpful strategies as companies plan to pilot new workspaces and shift to a hybrid model.
- Not everybody is going back to the office. MIT Sloan shares how to champion inclusiveness among hybrid workforces.
- Remote work is working. So, BBC asks, why do we need a physical space?
- People are quitting their jobs in huge numbers. Frame explores how better perks and amenities can make them stay.
- The New York Times reports that the Delta variant is causing companies to reconsider when they will require employees to return, and what health requirements should be in place if they do.
2021 Competition Market Partners